- Interior and exterior commercial demolition expertise for
large and small projects
- Specializes in challenging selective demolition projects
- Proficiently plans mission-critical projects to protect client assets
- Demolition intelligence gathered over 30 years in the Carolinas
- Single-source, self-performing demolition teams with comprehensive experience
- Company owned heavy equipment fleet
- Flexible work schedules to include weekends and after-hours
- Strategic scheduling for demolition in occupied spaces
- Expansive demolition resources
Worksites and Geographical Span
Corporate High-Rise and Office Buildings
Factories, Concrete Structures, Industrial Complexes
Schools, Universities, Medical Facilities
North Carolina: Charlotte, Raleigh, Cary and Ashville.
South Carolina: Charleston, Columbia, Greenville and Spartanburg.
Georgia: Atlanta. Virginia: Virginia Beach. Tennessee: Knoxville
Linda Construction’s multi-faceted approach allows for flexibility and adaptability to a project’s unique requirements. A breadth and width of capabilities allow engagement in virtually any type of project which is always planned with environmental issues considered. The commercial demolition plans always include stipulations for recycling and disposal.
In-house demolition specialists and vast resources make Linda Construction Company the surefire choice for single-source commercial demolition that ensures the site is prepared as desired. Linda Construction takes pride in the fact that many construction and demolition companies request guidance from this highly respected commercial demolition and construction company.
Click “Testimonials” to learn what others experienced with Linda Construction’s skilled teams.
Browse the photo gallery, below, to see examples of commercial demolition projects.