Gary Olnowich, Vice President (left) and Linda Holden, President, lead Linda Construction with keen attention to collaboration with clients for commercial construction, commercial renovation, demolition and facility maintenance.
About Linda Construction
Design-Build expertise spans 30 years servicing the Southeast United States
Multi-faceted, single-source contracting for a vast array of projects
One call summons in-house teams of trade professionals
Large and small projects delivered on-time and within-budget
Trustworthy reputation built on responsiveness and resourcefulness
Flexible scheduling…day – night – weekend…as a value-added choice
Interior and Exterior Expertise
Extends to Vast Array of Project Environments
Corporate High-Rises, Manufacturing Plants
Small Office Buildings, Warehouses
Schools and Universities, Retail Malls, and Medical Facilities
Recognized for capabilities in virtually any type of project involving construction, renovation, demolition and facility management: corporate office renovation, warehouse renovation and office up-fitting, factory remodeling, school renovations, medical buildings and more.
Respected for strategic and flexible work plans in occupied commercial buildings after hours, on weekends and during the day…..for large commercial construction projects or for selective demolition.
In-house construction trade professionals with the depth of expertise required for diverse projects and a commitment to quality workmanship.
Versatility and responsiveness have distinguished LCC as one of the most trusted demolition contractors and facility maintenance resources in the Charlotte, North Carolina metro area.
Multi-state licenses: North Carolina unlimited, unclassified General Contractor’s License, operating in South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Strict Safety protocols are developed and maintained to protect clients, their workers and the project labor force.
- WBENC approved.
- LEED Accredited Professionals with exacting attention to energy and environmental issues.
- Extensive network of resources to meet a multitude of customer requirements.
- Privately owned fleet of construction vehicles and heavy equipment.
- Highly regarded reputation for giving back to the community: donations of recycled floors, doors, windows, fixtures, etc. are provided to various churches and charitable organizations
- Pride in creating long-lasting partnerships with clients who depend on Linda Construction